This Privacy Statement is composed of several sections. Please read them all before you continue to use this website.
With this Privacy Statement we wish to inform all website visitors (‘you’) what personal information we collect when you come to this website, as well as how we use and process this information. All visitors to this website (‘you’) should be aware that we may process their personal information.
This website is owned by:
Personal Data We Process
There are two main types of personal data that we may process when you visit our website: and personal electronic identification data .
We may process information about your interactions with our partnered websites, such as whether you visited and/or registered on any of the websites of our partners . If applicable, we will also look into the scope of your gaming activities on these websites. This information is processed on an aggregated level (together with similar information gathered from other users) and it cannot be linked to your identity.
Electronic identification data contains, but is not limited to, the processing of the date and time of access, the device type you are accessing our website from, the unique device identifier, approximate location from which you access the website, mobile network information, your IP address, Operating System installed on your device and information about your browser (type and version).
Reasons for Data Processing
We may process your personal data to some extent if you decide to visit our website , such as:
- For the purpose of presenting our content in compliance with local laws and in the language appropriate for the location you are visiting from, we will need to access information about your IP address
- For the purpose of general website improvement, we need to access the time and date of your visit
- For the purpose of communicating with you and if you approach our support team or respond to surveys, we need to access your email address
- For the purpose of keeping track of how we generate our revenue, we may process information about your interactions with our partnered websites, such as whether you visited and/or registered on any of the websites of our partners
- For the purpose of content optimisation and traffic statistics, we will be gathering information on the device type and the unique device identifier you are accessing our website from.
- For the purpose of website optimisation and adequate preview, we will collect information on your browser software version and type, as well as which operating system you use to visit our website
- For the purpose of adequate preview and further optimisation of our content is also the purpose of our interest in learning which OS you use to visit our website.
Data Subject and Data Controller
Personal data processing that may occur on this website is about your data. Therefore, you are a data subject as defined under the relevant EU data protection laws, particularly the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’). Thus, you are entitled to exercise rights granted under the GDPR as explained in the section below.
A data controller is the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed. For the purpose of this Privacy Statement, since we determine the purpose and means of the processing of your personal data on this website, we are considered to be a data controller over your personal data. Being a data controller creates an obligation to protect your data with utmost caution and in accordance with relevant data protection laws.
Processing your personal data serves the legitimate interest of our company in order to provide and maintain effective analysis of our marketing efforts , keep potential issues with our services to a minimum , to personalise your experience , to develop content on our website through upgrading and advancing our services and products , excel in safeguarding the website and widen the scope of communication with you . Additionally, mandatory legal obligations may require the processing of your data. Our engagement with you via notifications (such as newsletters) is dependent on your consent.
Your Rights Relating to Data Protection
All EU-based companies, including our own, are required to process personal data in strict compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Below is the list of all the rights assigned to you.
- Right of data portability. You have the right to request the transmission of your personal data that we process to another entity, without hindrance from us, if such transmission is technically feasible.
- Right of restriction. You have the right, under limited circumstances, to request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data.
- Right of withdrawal. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information.
- Right to be forgotten. You have the right to request that we erase your personal data that we hold.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- Right of access. You have the right to request for access to any of the information relating to you.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to request correction of your personal data that you find inaccurate.
- Right to lodge a complaint with your local or Danish Data Protection Authority
The relevant Data Protection Authority in EU Member States may be determined either by your place of habitual residence, or the place where the alleged infringement emerged. As we are established in Denmark, you may choose to contact the Danish Data Protection Agency: Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K. If you feel that your personal data rights have been breached or in the event you have any questions or doubts regarding the processing of your personal data on this website, or if you want to send us a request concerning your rights you can contact us on
How We Protect Your Data
The collection and processing of your personal data is limited by the requirements stated in this Statement. We only process data that we really need. We are committed to keeping your data up to date and stored in a secure environment. Please note that we will use the information until the purpose of processing is met.
We protect your personal data against:
- Accidental loss,
- And all kinds of unauthorised or unlawful activities.
Only appropriately authorised and trained personnel have access to your data , in order to perform their jobs. Restrictions to access are based on business needs and security requirements. Our control of access is structured in multiple levels.
Transferring Your Data Outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Your personal data may be transferred to:
- A recipient in a country that, according to the European Commission, does not provide an adequate level of data protection. Countries with adequate data protection levels are listed here.
- A recipient based in the US, whereby we aim to transfer your data in the way set out by the Privacy Shield mechanism. The Privacy Shield mechanism is explained here.
- A recipient in a country that does not have an adequate level of data protection, according to the European Commission. In this case, we will use contracts (Data Protection Agreements) that require the recipient to protect your personal data using the same standards used within the European Economic Area (EEA) and implement appropriate safeguards, as defined by the applicable data protection law, particularly the GDPR.
We may transfer your personal data outside of the (EEA) for reasons stated in this Statement (improvement, development and provision of services and products). We take all measures in relation to the recipients of your personal data, guaranteeing that all appropriate measures are taken to provide protection of your data in compliance with the data protection laws that apply.
Who Else Can Access Your Data
We reserve the right to share your data with third parties. They have the right and obligation to process data which relates to their job tasks. Please be aware that only we can determine the purpose and means of the processing of your data, as well as decide which of your data is going to be processed to perform delegated tasks. Third parties are referred to in this Statement as person/s, companies or organisations responsible for marketing, maintenance and development with tasks including, but not limited to, developing and improving our services.
We can share your data with:
- Employees or subcontractors of Better Collective A/S and its’ subsidiaries (members of the Better Collective Group)
- Public authorities and law enforcement agencies where we are legally required to do so
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Modifications of this Privacy Statement may occur when required. Updates may contain essential or minor modifications.
When we make minor modifications to this Privacy Statement, this will not have any influence on your rights or obligations. If you continue to use our services after an updated Privacy Statement with minor modifications has been published, this means that the processing of your personal data is subject to the updated Privacy Statement and no other iterations.
Examples of essential modifications is when we rely on new purposes for data processing, launch new services or develop new technologies that significantly impact the way we process your data. If essential updates or modifications occur, you will be properly notified in advance.
This Privacy Statement is effective from 25th May 2018.